Welcome!

Hey there! My name's Jeff and this blog is meant to chronicle my experiences in the selection process for the United States Military. Obviously the best place to start would be the beginning, but each post is meant to inform the reader on my progress in the realm of physical preparations, school/academics, and my personal process in choosing the right branch of service for me. Thanks so much for reading and any feedback on my posts is appreciated.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Holy crip, he's a crapple!

Hello there, ladies and gents. I should be at mini-OCS in stead of posting an update, but I've run into a slight problem. 
Thankfully I was able to leave the 'Problem Solver' at home... this time.
At PT this past Monday I managed to roll my knee. There was a pretty nasty pop, but I was able to keep running and finish the workout. It swelled up, but I was hoping that by mini-OCS it would be ready to go again. Sadly this isn't the case. 

The Miami OSO thought it was probably a better idea to rest and get healthy opposed to put more stress on my knee and potentially turn what's probably a small injury into a bigger one. Especially since I could still potentially be selected for PLC Jrs this summer. With more pull-ups. 

Shit.
So the plan for this weekend? Pull-ups, crunches, and homework. Good luck to all the Candidates at mini-OCS.

No comments:

Post a Comment